When you’re entertaining the idea of moving, a variety of thoughts race through your mind. The area, job prospects, and the community environment a few of the concerns you’re looking to address. Wilmington, NC is the perfect coastal city to help lay your worries to rest and build a home.
It is difficult to narrow down the reasons why Wilmington is perfect when there is so many of them, but here are a few of the reasons we know you’re going to absolutely love it:
- Scenic Location: Wilmington is located right off the coast of beautiful North Carolina. A charming port city mirrored by a stunning beach means you’re living the kind of life people dream of.
- Bohemian Environment: Featuring a number of art galleries, restaurants, and an impressive coastal boardwalk, Wilmington highlights a comfortable and modern atmosphere. The city is far more than a tourist attraction — it’s a place to call home.
- It’s Prosperous: Not only are unemployment rates lower in Wilmington than the average US city, but job variety is diverse. Locating and securing a job isn’t a headache city residents.
- It’s Growing: The city’s population of just over 100,000 citizens and a steady growth rate means a stable economy and diversity. It also falls into the perfect number of inhabitants, preventing the city from feeling too crowded without feeling empty. Visitors fall in love with Wilmington the moment they step foot in the city.
- Beach Getaway: The city is gorgeous, but its beach is a fantastic place all on its own and probably the number one reason! From swimming and surfing, family fun, tanning, sunsets, and bonfires – it’s hard to find an excuse not to move to Wilmington.
Wilmington is the perfect mix of small city life and coastal living. It’s the ideal place to raise a family or fall in love. It’s lively but relaxed, active but comfortable. It’s the kind of place you’ll never want to leave. If you’re looking to make the move to Wilmington, contact us, and we’ll turn finding the perfect home in this gorgeous nook of North Carolina an effortless experience.