Arriving in Fall 2021
Masonboro Loop Road, Wilmington NC
3 Collections from $400’s-$600’s
About East & Mason
Robuck Homes is excited to begin building 3 different collections of new homes in such a unique, historic area of Wilmington, NC. Our shared vision with development partners is to bring people together by creating a unique sense of place in a walkable coastal community. Arriving later this year, East & Mason will have 170 total new home opportunities, offering convenient access to top schools, shopping, natural amenities and outdoor recreation. Newly released amenity plans reveal a spacious clubhouse with a large event room, warming kitchen and flexible meeting & activity rooms. A large 6-lane competition swimming pool has been designed with areas to lounge and gather under sun or shade. We’re located in just the right spot, along Masonboro Loop Road, across from top-ranked Parsley (now Masonboro) Elementary School. Join our list to receive updates about this amazing opportunity to build something new in the heart of Wilmington.
When Will Homes be For Sale?
Our builders are scheduled to begin new home construction later this year, into the spring of 2022. Onsite sales associates will be in touch with customers on our VIP list as soon as we have more information to share about our new home collections.
Don’t miss our next update!
Not on the VIP list yet? Sign up on our website for future announcements.
- Villa-Style Homes from $400’s
- Alley-Fed Homes from $500’s
- Single Family Homes from $600’s
- Community Clubhouse with 6-Lane Competition Pool
- Sought-after Parsley (soon to be Masonboro) Elementary School is right across the street, and will be linked in the future to East & Mason by a new 1.4-mile pedestrian and bike path.
- Located directly within the Masonboro Sound Historic District, allowing close access to the pristine Masonboro Island – the largest undisturbed barrier island along the southern part of North Carolina.
- Our unique area of town coined “Masonboro” is home to some of the top schools, unique local shopping, neighborhood restaurants, and natural outdoor amenities like parks and beaches.