The last few months of the year may seem like a hectic time to buy a new home. As shopping lists, family dinners to plan, and seasonal to-dos begin to rack up, the last thing on many people’s minds is making a move to a new home. However, it’s incredibly smart to consider buying a home during the holidays. All it takes is a little planning and insight to find your dream home.
Here are a few things to keep in mind if you’d like to shop for a new home this holiday season.
You may have less competition
The National Association of Realtors reports the slowest months for real estate purchases runs from November through February. That’s because there are just fewer people making home purchases a priority during the winter months. And that translates to less competition for those who are thinking about making a home purchase.
If you can find a home and make an offer quickly without much back-and-forth between you and other potential buyers. That means you’ll have an offer accepted sooner without the added stress of a busy real estate market.
You can close faster
During colder months, the influx of buyers looking to close on a home slows alongside the rest of the real estate market. That means you may be able to close faster on a home than you’d be able to during the warmer months.
This also means you can be settled into your new home fast. If you’re considering buying a home during the holidays, these faster turnaround days may be exactly what you need to ensure you’re able to celebrate traditions in your new home.
The incentives are greater
Robuck Homes is currently offering outstanding incentives to help make it even easier to begin buying a home during the holidays. With our Get Home for the Holidays promotion, Robuck Homes has a selection of swift-move-in homes across Raleigh-Durham and Coastal North Carolina, with up to $7,000 in closing gifts available to buyers.
Incentives like these are designed to give you peace of mind before you head into the holidays and make the season even brighter this year.
You’ll find beautiful homes in outstanding communities
Robuck Homes has a wide selection of homes that have been slated as swift-move-in for our Get Home for the Holidays promotion. We have numerous homes in the following communities that you can consider.
- Baylee Ridge is nestled in the heart of one of the Triangle’s fastest-growing locations, Johnston County, directly between Selma and Clayton. It features large homesites with Robuck’s newest floor plans. Priced from the $400’s, these homes feature primary suites, one- and two-story plans, and multi-generational living opportunities.
- Seaforth Preserve is an intimate community located in Pittsboro, which is close to Jordan Lake, Chapel Hill, Apex, Cary, and Raleigh. It features massive homesites — between 1.5 and 8.5+ acres — and homes with wonderful amenities. Priced from the upper $900s, it offers state-of-the-art scullery kitchen options, in-law suites, private owner’s retreats, flex space, and 4-car and detached garage options.
- Wyndwater is the perfect coastal destination. Located in Hampstead NC, it’s just 5 minutes away from boating access and 15 minutes to Topsail beach, yet it has a community pool and pavilion, ponds, and common green spaces within the community. Wyndwater also offers the newest features you’ll love, like rocking chair front porches, a tech nook, first floor guest and primary suites, and screened-in back porches. Homes are priced from the $500’s.
- Winding Marsh is a serene and intimate community located in Wilmington, which redefines luxury coastal living. Each stilt home features innovative floorplans with 2700 to 3090 square feet of living space, first floor primary and guest suites, gourmet kitchens, and elevators. Homes also feature large backyards and residents have private community access to the marsh. Prices start from $1 million+.
- East & Mason is a master-planned, walkable coastal community located in Wilmington. You’ll enjoy a community clubhouse and swimming pool, plus convenience to top schools, shopping, natural amenities, and outdoor recreation. Robuck offers maintenance-free villas starting from the $500’s and single family homes from the upper $500’s, which feature modern floor plans.
- Kennebec Crossing is Robuck’s newest community, located in Angier, which is one of the Triangle area’s fastest growing communities. Kennebec Crossing features a curated selection of new floor plans from Robuck Homes which are designed with the most modern features. Buyers have such options as ranch-style or two-story homes and homes with primary suites located either upstairs or down. Homes are priced from the $400’s and townhomes are priced in the $300’s.
Get home for the holidays with Robuck Homes
If you’re ready to begin buying a home during the holidays, let Robuck Homes make your dream a reality. Get in touch to start looking at the homes that are available for a fast move in. We’re here to help you every step of the way.